Pastor Appreciation Day
The month of October has been deemed National Pastor Appreciation Month for all Clergy, Pastors, Bishops, Apostles and Spiritual Leaders in the body of Christ. The entire month has been set aside to commemorate and celebrate all the Elders, Pastors and Spiritual Leaders that rule well. It is a time that allow the members of the church and all religious organizations to say "Thank you" to the leadership God has called to lead.
Preparation for pastor appreciation day in most cases should begin with a planning committee to oversee all of the planned festivities and events. The planning committee should be made up of a group of people that generally work well together and those who can execute and complete or finalize task in a timely manner. Pastor appreciation is simply about remembering your spiritual leaders as everyone and every person needs to be appreciated in some form or fashion.
Here are a few pastor appreciation ideas that will help you have a successful celebration in honoring your pastor.
- Plan a Banquet Celebration or formal dinner with formal attire
- Select a "Pastor Appreciation Day" or Date to Celebrate Him or Her
- Create a Invitation List and Create and Mail Invitations to the Event
- Have Professional Entertainment: Music (Artist), Praise Dance, Photography, Comedian, Guest Speakers, City Officials
- Decorate The Sanctuary - Flowers, Banners, Streamers, Photographs, Pictures
- Decorative Seating for Pastor and Wife
- Video Record the Event for Media Ministry
- Get Every Member Involved
- Plan Early and Execute Plan Accordingly
- Invite Past Members, Family, Friends and other Relatives
- Structure an Order of Service that includes member participation
- Give a Sentimental Gift to your Pastor - know your pastors taste!
- Order Pastor Appreciation Programs to document the Event
- Have Food and or Refreshments to serve to guest - Celebration Cake!
Pastor Appreciation Day should be celebrated annually as the work of the pastor will increase each and every year without fail. Encouraging your pastor should not only be looked at as an special event but rather a practice. Pastors go through the same hardship and life circumstances as everyday people in general. In so many words we are all regular people that face adversity each and every day. God gives us leaders that can help us through spiritual teaching and biblical principals to help us manage our earthly lives. Remembering the structure of this principal will help honor and appreciate your pastor and the ministry God has given him.
Pastor appreciation in its simplest form is just remembering your pastor, as it takes a special person to lead groups of people. Those in spiritual leadership positions have a great responsibility to lead, teach, pray for, console, instruct, help and assist their fellow brothers and sisters in becoming greater and better Christians. The definition of the word appreciate in its simplest form means: to be grateful or thankful for. Let us not forget or take likely what God has given unto us in Ministers, Elders, Pastors, Bishop, Apostles, Evangelist and Missionary's.
Make the best of your pastor's appreciation day for the bible says in 1st Timothy 5:17-18: 17. Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. 18. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
Kingdomprograms.com is a great resource for pastor appreciation programs in print ready form. They have a great selection of program bulletins that range in different colors, styles and sizes. Print Ready technology allow church administrators or the church secretary to print professionally design publications in-house without any design experience whatsoever. For more information visit their website at: http://kingdomprograms.com!
Divine Pastor Appreciation Program Template
for Microsoft Publisher